Been anywhere this year that you haven’t written a review for yet? Overseas, by the sea or even down the road, we want your reviews.
Here at Holiday Truths we are giving away a Brand New 5th Generation iPod Touch by Apple’s (PRODUCT) RED. We will choose one lucky winner to receive the iPod in time for it to arrive with you on the 21st December 2012. To be in with a chance of winning you just need to write a review of a recent holiday or stay anywhere in the world. We will draw, at random, a winner from all the reviews submitted between December 6th 2012 and midnight on December 19th 2012. Already written your review? What about a family member who hasn’t sent one in yet?
What is (PRODUCT) Red? (RED) works with companies like Apple to help fight for an AIDS-free generation by 2015 by creating (PRODUCT) RED merchandise. A percentage of gross profits from the sale of those products goes to the Global Fund to help fund AIDS programmes in Africa.
For more information about the Global Fund and (RED), visit JOINRED.com.
1. The holidaytruths.co.uk prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Webdibular Ltd T/A holidaytruths.co.uk (Holiday Truths) or their families. Overseas residents are not eligible.
2. There is one first prize, drawn at random from those participants entering the prize draw, which consists of one 32GB iPod Touch (PRODUCT) RED.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. To enter the prize draw the participant has to enter a holiday or hotel review on holidaytruths.co.uk. No automated entries or third party entries are permitted!
4. All entries must be received by 23:59 19th December 2012 with the prize draw taking place on the 20th December 2012.
5. The prize winner will be notified by email immediately after the draw and are required to accept their prize by email within 4 hours of notification (To ensure delivery before Christmas). In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, we reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance period, as provided under this condition, will apply). Winner will have their name displayed on website.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.