General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
ive packed...and upacked.... and packed.... and unpacked, doesnt matter how small i fold my clothes its still too heavy! :tongue

Honestly...im flying out on friday, and my case is still too blooming heavy, I keep going through it and taking some clothes out.... but then i come across other stuff i need to pack! :rage

:think hmmm wonder if im allowed 2x15 k suitcases? :rofl
just finished packing for a week in Greece my case 14kg her case 14.5kg [and no doubt will brinf loads of hers home unused

wiz
well.... ive sorted my little problem, suddenly remembered we can also take 5kg in hand luggage, so dragged out a couple of the kids back backs... and hey presto i can now take everything i want... infact theres still room left to take more.... hmmm wander what else i could take! :think

see ya all when i get back..

clare x
I managed really well in June with my 15kg allowance, used my hand luggage to its full capacity too. Hmmm, now I have 20kgs (leaving tomorrow for Icmeler) my hand luggage is again used to the full capacity, but suddenly the cases are up to 19kg!! :que

I wonder if I have taken lots of clothes that I wont wear again? Oh well, another argument with OH ;)
I invested in some lightweight hand luggage with wheels and now take my shoes and books in the hand luggage which means no worries on sticking to 15kg with the hold suitcase :tup
well I've just realised that after our last few flights with budget airlines where we have had to pay extra for the luggage, 20kg each, as there was me hubby and 7ry old daughter, I am tight, so we only paid for 2 cases and crammed everything in and we have always been under weight. But next year we are going package with thomas cook and 15kg each, so I have an extra 5kg to play with, for free !! ( well, sort of, sure I've paid for it somewhere along the way.......................... ) :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.