Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hi
you are best looking on the hotel review bit for info on your hotel ,
i know they do a jeep safari in sunnybeach which is meant to be great fun if you do a search on google on motorcross in bulgaria you should find some info as my bloke is also interested in off roading. on the beach youll find jetski to rent, they also do the thing were your in the sky getting pulled by boat (sorry not sure what they call that) :oops:
there are plenty of steak houses around if you walk along the beach front you ll find some very nice steak houses you smell them before you get to them yummy :D
the food is so cheap its stupid but its the best quality food we ve tasted so you wont be disapointed, we were there for 2 weeks last year and ate some where differnt everyday and did nt find one meal that was awful.
have a fab time :D
Hi,
thanks for getting back to me.
I think parasailing was the word you are looking for!

I've typed a few things into google but it doesn't mention anything about hiring motocross bikes.

if anyone has experienced off road adventures whilst staying in sunny beach, i'd appreciate it if you could let me know where you booked it etc and what's the best thing to go for!

Does anyone know if you can easily go quad biking too?

thanks for the advice about the steak houses, sounds right up my street! do they have any good seafood there?
when we were at the hotel fenix last year they had quad bikes for hire on the beach opposite, not sure of the price but they had a track with hills and things to go round, didnt do it myself but my son did and loved it so much had to buy him a quad for xmas! :D :D
Used to be go carts but some questions over if will be there this year
here are the reviews for the hotel.
Hey ashleamonkey !

Will you make a report of the hotel w you come home please ! :lol:
yeah i'll review the hotel once i get back, that's no problem.
I've heard some really good things about diamond hotel and some really bad.
So we're going there with an open mind...its 4 star so it can't be that bad!
Hi there, The Diamond or Diamant as its known was completely refurbished a couple of years ago and therefore you shouldn't have any complaints about the actual accomadation.
It is cited on the main thru' road not far from the market area and central area of SB.
You can go Parasailing from the beach with at least a couple of operators( not sure of price ) as well as jeep safari, jet ski-ing.

8) The Toonman
Does anyone know if you can hire quadbikes and not be restricted to a 'track' or whatever, rent one like you do a car to sight see and go about the place?
Hi there can any1 help my wife and I are heading over in June and want to know what is there to do and what the best and worst things to do and places to eat or not to go to. This is our 1st holiday over there as I am always Spain bound so thought we would try something different.

James H
Glasgow Scotland
Hi James. You don't mention your interests, but you should find plenty to do; as stated above, here are various water sports available on the beach, as well as a couple of waterparks. I would suggest a night out to Khan's Tent, with a variety show, 3 course meal and some free wine all included in the price.
If you want to get out of Sunny Beach, you could do worse than Nessebar, just a sort distance away, its a Unesco World Heritage site, and a pleasant day out. Your rep will have other places to visit, but you may find it cheaper to negotiate a deal with one of the local taxis, which is what we tend to do.
If you can give an idea of the kind of things you like to do, we can tailor our advice to suit.
Bulgaria sunny beach is fabulous. Drinking,biking and lovely seafood is get there. A safari park is here and I went there for something adventures. You get taxis for local visits. June is perfect for visit this place.
Anyone got any idea if I can buy Richmond Superkings in Sunny Beach? Am in the resort now but can't seem to find any! Present for my sister back home so need 200. Grateful for any responses please!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.