Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Lots of things for you to take into consideration:

Budget
Destination
UK Port
Fly Cruise

We have been on lots of land based and cruise holidays, can I say you and your children will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of cruising. These days it is for everyone, not just the ones with money, there are so many different types of ships out there to suit all budgets.

I cannot comment on all the different cruie operators and options because when we have cruised we have only cruised with P&O, we prefer not to fly cruise, main reason sail from Southampton, you can take the kitchen sink and their customer relations is excellent. So, with that in mind could I recommend Ventura, classed as family friendly, with more for the children than adults, although there is a lot laid on for adults.

Plenty of locations from Mediterranean - Canaries - Fjords to name a few.
You have plenty of dining options. 24/7 meals.
Downside, you can only smoke on a balcony or on the prom deck at certain locations. But I think that this is the same as most cruise operators now.

But, go into any good travel agent and enquire. Saying that just enquire, do not book, see what they recommend, look at their prices and then you will find with cruising the best deals are on-line.

Do your sums and once you have been on one cruise you will want to do more. They are adictive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.