Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Just booked up for another visit to Iberostar Ciudad Blanca in Alcudia . 21st August for two weeks , can't wait !! :sun2 :cheers
off to alcudia,20-5-2010.have never been there.the last holiday in majorca was 1970.
Hi,

we are also going to Alcudia, 2 weeks in August staying at the Lagomonte hotel. We are also going to Cala Bona for easter in 13 weeks time, it can't come soon enough??

Carol :sun2
:sun2 Going to can picafort in august staying at haiti hotel can't wait
Main summer hols to Salou but today have booked Whit holiday for the Hawaii Torrenova apps in Palma Nova!
8 Nights in Pt. Alcudia at Easter. We are having our main holiday in Turkey this year.
Holiday changed again, now booked 7 nights Lagohotel, Playa de Muro AI for less than sixty quid in Mid June, flying with Thomas Cook. Yes you read correct less than sixty quid ;) , bring it on. :sun2
  • Edited by BigAl 2010-01-12 21:22:04
Going back to cala millor/bona in october for 9 nights,usually go in august going later this year. This will be our 3rd year running there.

Sue
Hotel Bahia Palma Nova 29 june, Nice to get some sun, :sun2 :glynis
Just booked a week in Puerto Pollensa at the Daina for a week at the end of June.
Not been to PP since 1997 so really looking forward to it. :sun2
kate
We are going on the 8th May for 2wks <<<< staying at the Lagomonte Hotel
Can,t wait , we have never stayed at that hotel before
but the reviews certainly look good :tup
Kathy
Me and my partner are going to Marina Delfin Verde in Alcudia on 11th September and we are really looking forward to it
We will be in cala bona in may for a week staying at the cala bona hotel. In september we will be back in north cyprus. Son will be in alcudia in september for two weeks. :tup :tup :cheers
Going back to Hotel Corfu, Cala Egos 10th May for a week, booked it yesterday :sun2
Marina torrenova,just got all inclusive cheap.May 25th for a week.
My my we are an excited lot!! lol
I ma already thinking about what clothes i will be taking !! :D
I hope we all have great holidays
xxKathy
Holiday Village Viva - 5 Jul for 1 week. Costing a fortune - hope it lives up to the hype!
Hotel Corfu,Cala Egos at the end of May!cant wait for the holiday season to begin!
Palma 3 days end of April
Sa Coma 7 day end of July

and somewhere for a week end of Oct ,dont know where yet though :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.