Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Kevin you`re a star, how do you do it.

I think you can also do Doncaster same day.
doncaster is also £70 each,come on everybody jump on the bandwagon! :lol: :lol:
Doncaster is coming up at £171.00 for 2 with taxes e.t.c. but could have gone up since yyou looked. Flights and full board at the Ambassador are included but transfers are £15.00 each extra too so total cost is actually £201.00. Still great value though.

Sue :)
Manchester is coming up at £130 each, am i doing something wrong or could it have gone up due to high volume of interest, thanks, peter
sue if book hotel then on the flight page put any north east,doncaster is showing at £140 for 2
peter g looks like manchester has gone up,dam
Still decent at that price kevin, well spotted
Try costing it on build your own holiday it works out cheaper. I`m busy trying to talk oh into it. 21 Feb would have been better but I can`t find a deal for then.
I must be doing something wrong :oops: Here is a break down of what I found

Flight and Hotel: £115.08Ticket on departure(x2):£30.00Govt Green Tax:£10.00Airport taxes and charges:£41.92Total:£197.00
Online Discount:-£26.00Total :Total:£171.00Total:

Then there was £30.00for the coach.

Sue

Have a look at East Midlands I get the price to £201 for 2 adults and a 1 child transfers extra
Hi Christine, Thanks for that but I am only been curious and passing the word around to friends. I am going already, have had it booked for ages, just Sat-Mon. Sorry meant to say Thurday-Monday

sue ,go hotels only ,ambassador hotel ,then select, next page gives you flight options, put in any north east then see what you get,good luck for your mates kev
Even more fun: select a hotel then see how expensive a flight you can get. I managed to find a flight from Manchester with two changes for over £800 and taking over 6 hours.
I just tried it from Cardiff and I got £402.02 :o
I did it by doing the hotel first, then adding flights.

Price
Flight and Hotel : £464.52 Sub-Total : £464.52 Online Discount -£62.50 Total: £402.02

Flights
Leaving:
Depart: Cardiff (CWL) 17/02/07 07:00 Arrive: Alicante (ALC) 17/02/07 10:30 Carrier: Thomsonfly TOM4771
Returning:
Depart: Alicante (ALC) 20/02/07 11:35 Arrive: Cardiff (CWL) 20/02/07 13:15 Carrier: Thomsonfly TOM1702

Accommodation Ambassador Playa
Destination: Costa Blanca Resort: Benidorm Check-in: 17/02/2007 Check-out: 20/02/2007 Duration: 3 nights Board Basis: Full Board
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.