General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
AI £4000
6 Posts
Have a look at the First Choice Holiday Village Tenerife.

Can recommend it and the kids club teams are excellent.
Have a look at Sri Lanka with Mercury Direct. We have stayed at the Royal Palms and the pool is fantastic plus loads of other activities. You can fly from Manchester via Dubai with Emirates (I think) or direct from Heathrow with Sri Lankan airlines. Brilliant weather, brilliant hotel and wonderful people
would also choose one of the firstchoice holiday villages. you wont be disapointed, plenty for kids and adults to do, on lovely big complexs, or one of thomas cook splash resorts they are good aswell.
Hi!

Have you had a look at Neilson Beach Clubs? They include all activities that everyone can take part in such as windsurfing, water skiing, tennis, mountain biking, kids clubs and so much more! you don't need to take part in the activities if you don't want to its completely optional! They don't offer All Inclusive but have a board basis called Club Board which is daily breakfast, lunch and four evening meals each week. They really do look great and are great for families, have a look at http://www.neilson.co.uk/beach or let em know if you have any questions :)
Andrew
Have a look at Lykia world in Olu Deniz it really is a top notch resort. Traditionally it has been called Full Board plus but I believe Direct Holidays who are part of the Thomas Cook group are offering an AI option this year as well. It has multipule pools lots of restaurants and is in very spacious grounds. It also hads lots of activities like tennis, football etc on site. It still has its own thread on the Turkey forum and there is plenty of info on the net about it. I would say that 13 and 10 are the ideal ages for it there.

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.