Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
is this may 2007 your booking?? may is generally very warm in the day and some evenings are a little cool...saying that weve just got back from 2 weeks in cyprus in may and this year was hotter than last year...even the locals said it was very warm for may this year...weve already booked next mays holiday in cyprus..may is a nice time to go ...by the way we both got really good tans this year!!!! hope this helps...just wanted to add that cyprus is nice which ever time of year you visit++++ :lol:
Alex I hope you mean May 16th next year otherwise you've missed it lol.

The weather has been constantly in the late 80's to 9o's and even late 90's over the last couple of weeks. I've been keeping an eye on it as i'll be there in two weeks time.

At night it's only been dropping down th the 70's.

Unless it's unseasonably hot for this time of year I would have said you wouldnt need a coat no.

I was there in October last year and didnt need one.
I was in Protaras 7 - 14 May this year and it was lovely. Needed a light jacket in the evenings as it definitely did cool down, but at the end of the week, didn't need the jacket the last 2 nights as it was definitely getting warmer. Through the day was beautiful - perfect sunbathing and Keo drinking weather, and I have a really good tan. Would definitley go back in May. Roll on the first week in October when I go back, but to Paphos this time.
I was there 28April to 7 th May and it was red hot but cool in the evening and only 1 cloudy day.
Even been in March and hubby has been well and truly burnt because he said he did'nt need sun cream at that time of the year.

I would take a light jacket as if its a windy night it can feel a bit cool, I like May/June lovely for sunbathing and swimming and cooler through the night for sleeping.

Spoke with my friends who live there this morning and they are melting lucky them.
It's May now, late maybe but we have just had weeks of hot sunny weather, it is nearly always like this from mid May onwards, it is nearly dusk here at 7.45pm, where I am posting this in my computer room with all the doors open and fans running the room temperature is 87f !!!! what are you worrying about? the heat will be more of a concern to you!
Thanks everyone you've set my mind at rest :)
I'll go ahead and book now.
Would not worry about the weather. Got a call from Paphos yesterday and my friend tells me it is hot hot hot!!

Enjoy!!

We are off tomorrow.

Anne :D

:hyper :hyper
Anne no need for calls I am sitting in it..it is lovely the weather and has been for many weeks..see my weather cam it is now on 24 hours a day, of course it is dark at nights so nothing much to see then.. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.