Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I'm presuming it's Jet2?
Abta only offer an arbitration service and their decision is binding. Personally I wouldn't entertain Abta for resolving complaints.
I also wouldn't recommend using ABTA as once they have made a decision you are unable to pursue it further as their decision is final as Sunaddict has said.
Hello All

Thanks for replying, looks like I'm taking this to court then.

Principle over money!
:)
I have just spent 8 weeks waiting for ABTA to deal with a nightmare cruise I spent £7,000 on. They are completely useless! A waste of time. Its obvious they look after their own - Travel Agents in other words. I shall now have to go to court to try to get my money back and I suggest you do the same.
Given as you've posted no information about what the 'nightmare' problem was I don't know whether you're just ranting, or whether you want some help?

It may have been a matter that Abta couldn't do anything about, but without some detail there really isn't much point to your post.

I'm sure the OP has sorted their problem by now. They posted nearly 2 years ago!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.