Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Molly malones is quite good. :smokin as is the casa de goa both on the web.

Les
Bit like asking for somewhere to stay in London or Manchester, what do you want.

There must be thousands of places to stay in Calangute, why not give a clue as to what are you looking for...An apartment, a star rated hotel, if so how many stars, a guest house with a pool or without, a basic room or a tourist hostel with on suite or a bathroom down the passage or even outside.

What kind of price range, will a ceiling fan do or must you have A/C, do you want a bar or restaurant on site, a fridge in the room or a mini bar or how close to the beach

Sorry, I do sound a bit harsh after reading the above but only trying to be helpful so as to recommend what you want
Does anybody know the name of the new hotel close to Bob's Inn? It's about 4 storeys with pool. It was just built last season - they were desperate to get people in.
Hi Roma the ones I can rember near there athe Banyan Tree or Marina Bay ( think that is behind the Inn) and Le Seasons am sure there was another newish one too
Does anyone have a name,email address for the apartmants above the shops opposite The Carvery in Candolim beach rd.They are fairly new think they were done last year..
I always thought they were something to do with the guys who run/own Silversands :tup they have been there for 2 years now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.