Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Have you considered the Sol Principito apartments.?
They are situated in the grounds of the Sol Principe hotel so you won't have far to walk to get your head down after the wedding reception.

I stayed in these apartments quite a few years ago now ( I'd guess about 5 years ago because it was the first video I hosted in HT) and I don't like writing about something which is so long ago, but you book into these apartments just as you would do if you were staying in the hotel itself and the security was spot-on.
They were very clean and it's all well organised, although the apartments themselves are compact....I've read a few reviews before I wrote this post and things don't seem to have changed.
There are an L shaped building with all the balconies facing one of the swimming pools and you can use all the ammenities of the hotel eg: bar, pool(s) internet etc....you can/could use the restaurant by paying extra.
I believe the apartments have had a re-fit since I stayed in them.

If you click on the reviews (18) at the top of the page in the link below, you'll get the reviews for these apartments, if you look at other sites, be careful because some are talking about the hotel and others about the apartments within the complex.

http://www.alpharooms.com/sol_principito_in_torremolinos.aspx
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-del-sol/torremolinos/sol-principito-apartments/

Sanji
thanx i will look into that..is there any other good apartments around? sorry..just never been toormolinos before
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.