Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry no one appears to be able to help Noggin :( Has your friend found anything yet?
Hi Glynis.....
im sorry to say that the site is not what it used to be :cry
A couple of years ago i would have had a three or four replies a day... :que
Never mind.....

I will not be seeing my friend until friday....so hopefully he may have found something by then.
But many thanks for getting back to me....i was begining to think the site had closed... :cheers
I'm just sorry I can't help Noggin as I've never been to Goa.
Hi Noggin. Not sure that I can help but has your friend tried the usual suspects - http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk and http://www.homeaway.co.uk?

We have an apartment but ours is booked for January and February. In my experience this is the peak season and we have people book for the following year as soon as they get home. This might be the case for the places that your friend has tried.

Good luck anyway.
Might be of some use, looks a great place. The owner Paul is based in UK and Goa, he is also in partnership with Anthony from Friends Bar and Restaurant and JJ's Guest House.
Never been to it, but understand it is based around the back of the Lemon Tree/Candolim Health Center.
http://www.casapraiagoa.com/index.php
Thanks Glynis, KatieP and Spike... :cheers
Hi Noggin, don't know if your friend has got sorted out yet but the following all replied to me with accommodation for the period he requires.

Holiday Beach Resort
JSESH@aol.com
D'Souzas Holiday Homes

They were all reasonably priced, although I did ask for a price for 3 months so was offered a discount.

Let me know if you require any more info.
Hi Brenliz.... :cheers
Thanks for getting back to me....
my friend has got sorted...he finally booked a package deal...got nowhere trying to find private accommodation......but once again thanks......Neil.
A good place to stay in North Goa (Vagator Beach Road) is Seaview Holiday Homes. Its right opposite Mango Tree Bar and Restaurant. Seaview has single and double bedroom apartments with large balconies; all the apartments are air-conditioned (optional) with refrigerators, sofa cum bed etc ... there is a travel agency on the ground floor with pay and use internet facilities, a homeopathic clinic, laundry facilities etc. It is just about 700 meters from the beach almost short distance from all the happening night spots in North Goa ... The Sunburn Music Festival venue is a couple of minutes walk from here.
Hi, I have been helping a friend with a website which might be of help....

http://www.abracasagoa.com/Properties-For-Rent-In-Goa.htm

All the properties in Bardez, North Goa, but I am sure there are a few that are free.... (as in available :)
Hope it helps....
you can click on each and it takes you to a description page with BIG photos... :)
Don't need accommodation, but clicked on the link anyway, as I wanted to see the BIG photos!
noggin wrote:
Hi all :wave:
friend of mine is looking for a decent/nice apartment/villa for 3 weeks starting around 23rd December.
All the sites hes been on are saying that they are all fully booked.
Anyone any ideas or places to rent or good sites to visit ?
Any help would be appreciated.... :tup

Hi I have an apartment in Nagoa Arpora and it is free at the moment. It is brand new for this season, it has one double bedroom and one single. Everything is brand new. Ac in main bedroom. we have a swimming pool and gym, 24hr security. call me on 9096170615 in Goa. Also add me as a friend on facebook, Sharon Ray and you will see pictures. I am new on here and I am not sure how this works. Many thanks Sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.