Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Have you a rough idea of what you are prepared to pay as it will be expensive 5* AI covering Christmas and New Year?
Have had a mooch and Jardines del Teide get good reviews. Didn't know your exact dates so put in a search for 21/12 to 4/1 and with alpharooms AI is £1854.64

Las Dalias is £2457.65

Jacaranda is £2823.76
Moved to Tenerife forum.

MarkJ HT Mod
you might be better off booking through a tour operator / travel agent and booking the whole thing together

I hope you find something and have a great time
what date are you actually plannin on going to tenerife.

then maybe people could help you out.
Hi why not try the Meditterean Palace 5* in a good location or the Bahia Principe 4* superior which do all inclusive. We have used http://www.relaxabroad.com a number of times and found them to be good. They don't charge credit card fees either.
Hi guys,
yhanks for checking the availability I really appreciate that. I am quite keen on the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel has some good reviews - anyone visited there? :D
Hi there - I've stayed at the Adeje Grand, and used it many times in my travel agent job. It's definitely on the lower rung of 5*, but that means that it's fairly accessible price - wise. I'd definitely recommend it if you don't wanna pay some of the huge prices that places like the Jardines de Nivarria or Anthelia will charge.

The Bahia Principe is a great AI choice, and if the brief for your stay is to chill, eat, drink and generally be merry onsite, then it's a great choice. If you prefer to get out and about for shopping, walks etc, then probably not such a brill choice as it's a little isolated.

The Mediterranean Palace is a well established 5 star, although a little dated now, but it's location is fab - lots of very nice shopping and dining right on your doorstep.

Overall, the Adeje Gran isnt a bad choice - but book early because flights will go very quickly over that period.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.