Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
accomodation
7 Posts
Hace stayed at the Phoenix twice and the Highland Beach is as good however much larger and less friendly. Also recommend the Sunset Beach which is exclusive to Thomas Cook

Have you tried Albuquerque Villas at the bottom of the road to the Phoenix?
i was trying to remember the name of that place thanks will email them and see. ashoka the jeweller is looking for me a place pheonix would always be my first choice but they can offer me a room but at a charge thats 3 times the normal rates i pay for there mistake not to back if you can get it.
stavros theres the new Horizon Grill/Hotel at the top of the beach rd leading to the whispering palms thats a nice place i have got the prices if you're interested.
yes would be interested please email ****just off to work now though
  • Edited by Fiona 2008-02-10 17:23:24
    email deleted. please use the pm system
I have an email of an an apartment next door to the lemon tree, her name is jasmine the rooms are fab with air con and a huge fridge and fan for 1000 rps per night. I am staying there next year as phoenix park is no longer my cuppa tea.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.