Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
When did you book your flight as sometimes there's a delay for adding this information?
Have had a mooch around the internet and although some of the posts are from last year the general consensus is that different countries/airlines (in this case it's a Turkish airline) require varied levels of information.

I googled Turkish Airlines API :tup
Thanks. I don't fly until Jan. but I alweays like to be prepared. :tup
Don't blame you Carol as some UK airlines send you an 'important' email before you fly requiring this information.
Hi I have just been told by someone who has just flow Turkish Airways that if you book-in on line that where you put all the info a bit like Ryanair -- hope the flights a little more comfy :rofl Although they are not too bad for short haul flights
Just got this e mail from Turkish Airlines

Dear Ms Millington

Thank you for your email.

Advance Passenger Information can be done in advance when you check in online (24 hours before departure) otherwise it will be taken from you when you check in for your flight.

Regards

Regional Sales and Operations Agent, MAN
Ya can relax just want to get back to my little village hideaway. although would do us no good as our landlord and landlady are over here renewing their visa lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.