Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Thanks for the fast response. That's a bit out of my price range(£2300max) as we are also traveling to Kenya in January 2012 lol.
OK no problem, if you're looking at kenya too, have a look at Mnarani beach club in Kilifi, lovely relaxing place with an amazing infinity pool ;) :tup
Already booked into the Baobab Beach Resort in Diani Beach hope it's a decent choice lol.
Already booked into the Baobab Beach Resort in Diani Beach hope it's a decent choice lol

Going a bit :offtop however the Baobab gets very good reviews, we are going there in September and I will post a review and pictures when we return.

Graham
My friend has just come back from the GP Kantenah and loved it...I have been to the GBP and the Grand Riviera Princess both exceptional hotels. We are off to the Grand Sirenis in July hoping that matches the other hotels we have already stayed at in Mexico :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.