Weve just returned from holiday in benidorm and on our second day we booked a trip to valencia mainly for the lladro factory as my mil had a birthday during the holiday and i an anniversary, on the day of the trip we headed down to be picked up and after 2 buses stopping and refusing us and 1 hour later we headed back and caught up with the rep who informed us the next day the trip had been cancelled (we were not informed)due to the pope being in valencia although 2 other buses went :? ok money refunded and assured the trip the following week would be on as we said it was a must do trip and were prepared if neccessary to book elsewhere, no its definatley on ok so we rebooked and checked with the rep on a daily basis yes everythings fine and guess what the bus never turned up :evil: so i called the office and the supervisor came and met us, full of apologies - (the coach was told to pick us up at another hotel) :? :evil: etc we will try and organise something baring in mind tis was thursday and we leave saturday morning and that they would come find me in the hotel later that day, but the best they could offer was to pay taxi to old benidorm shop(note through door) and we never heard anything till i called the office saturday morning and the rep appeared and filled out a customer relations report and then he gave me refund giving me a copy and said should i want to pursue it back home.

Anyway it turns out the supervisor didnt know too much about the factory and when i explained that i could have went to the lladros in the old town or one near panchos and saved the 50 euros i was willing to pay for the trip as im not a collector and dont mind seconds and they would have been at least half price or less at the factory. What also bothered us was while waiting for the bus all the drunken groups thought it cool to come talk to us at 8.30 am which made it very uncomfortable especially as it was for nothing.

We did go the lladros shop in old benidorm and paid market value for the pieces we bought.

Is there any point following this up back home? And if i do will i liable to be sent money off vouchers? as we certaily dont intend booking with them again :x Advice most welcome :wink: