Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Whats the point in giving hotels your cash for 1 or 2 weeks to live in a single room .Sunny Beach has loads of small complexes where you can hire a 1 or 2 bed appt for same period at a fraction of cost .You still have your pools ,bars ,some even have family entertainement etc .We used to go to the hotels until we bought our own place and now we have everything we need .We have market within easy walk restruants next door Aqua park 5 mins walk ,night clubs 5 mins ,mini market at gate just all we need .We eat out every night in cheap local restruants and most lunchtimes and most mornings we eat in our balcony after i visit one of the many small baker shops and return with the wonderful freshly baked bread and buns stuffed with cheese .aaaahhhhh blisssssss :cheers
Forgot to mention Sunny Beach is a real safe place for all family Been going there for years and never seen any bother whatsoever .Get yourselves over there and you will find that you will return year after year .If you want to see trouble and cities full of drunks and people fighting and the police struggling then go to any U.K City any night of the week .Ignore the stuff you hear from folk who have never been to Bulgaria and enjoy .After all they say Magic lives in Bulgaria .
Having been going to Bulgaria since 1994 (Sunny Beach), and having stayed in most of the resorts, and stayed B&B, HB & AI, I feel I can offer some small pieces of advice, but it would help if we had an idea of the kind of places you like - where have you stayed & enjoyed before? Each resort in Bulgaria is different, and there will be at least one that ticks all your boxes, just let us know what those boxes are! ;)
Hi, if you need advice on Varna and Albena, Maybe I could offer information, going back for 29th time in May 2012. Tonyt.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.