Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Gail

Can you please turn your CAPS Lock off when posting on the forums as a post in all CAPS is regarded as shouting on the internet?
Rules Of Posting:
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.

luci :wave
IT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

what did their terms & conditions/fare rules say when you booked the flight?

If they mention the name change fee/policy, then it is acceptable as you agreed to these terms when you booked.

If they mention another fee/policy for making a name change then you have a case to agrue back and it would be "unacceptable" as they have breached the contract.
Gail ... I wish you well, but if you refer to the Aegean Flights Booking Conditions (section 5 - Changes by You), I'm afraid you will find that this is correct, and it is in fact the policy of many airlines when name changes are involved.

David :wave
How much would a new ticket cost? Would that be cheaper? If not, then the charge is understandable.

Did you ask them about name changes when you first booked? Or did you not?
I did a name change with Aegean a couple of months ago and was only charged £20 each ticket!!.
They have now decided that if it is a genunine name change they will only charge the £20. They have changed their T&C.s since I booked last January 07. For example if I were to make a name change for my August flights. It would have cost me £20 plus £525 price of ticket nown, less the £78 I already paid. Therefore, yes it would have been cheaper to rebook with another airline and forfeight the ticket!
do they issue tickets or do we have to take our invoice flying to dalaman soon wasnt sure as flight only this time.
Hi,

I flew with Aegean 3 years ago. Larnaca - Athens - Rhodes and return.
I booked on the internet and we were on E-tickets.

It should state on your confirmation.

Have to say I was pleased with them.

Louise
Booked my flights on the internet last year,and received our tickets and luggage labels about 2 weeks ago,we fly out next Monday.
Crispy - did Aegean supply you with luggage labels as we were told they don't supply them?
Yes Aegean did send us luggage labels,surprised me,I didnt think we would get any!.
does anyone know if agean are selling from cardiff june/july next year ive tried everyday since they went on sale and cant get any till august
i booked on the internet last year and have recived e tickets for our flight, do you use the same sheet of tickets for your return journey
hi i booked flight tickets through ageanflights last july, for the 13th of july this year. the tickets have not arrived yet.does anyone know wether they are paper tickets or etickets,unfortunatly the comformation email has been deleted by mistake can anyone help..
mine were in my junk box i only noticed them by chance ive printed them off now so hope all goes well im off on tue dalaman via edinburough
mine were under junk mail as well had mine about 3 weekes before departure
We recieved just one of our persons in our partyies tickets the other day ..

.. we dont go till september ha !

H4U lugguage tags, nice surprise we wernt expecting them ! ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.