Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Aguila, Iris, Hercules and Agata are all near each other. I think you are right about Aguila and Iris sharing two pools but all the pools in those blocks are good. Because the apartments are mainly owner rented, they will all vary in their standards.

The nature park you are talking about is Parque de Paloma. It is beautiful there now, a large lake and lots of wildlife. Definitely a place to go for a few hours. There are a couple of nice bars where you can get drinks or small meals. Also a very large cactus garden, much better than the one at Kew!!

Sealife is down at the marina, worth a visit.

Bars change hands all the time, so don't expect the same owners as 5 years ago :wink:
Aguila are the ones between Minerva and Iris.

Agata, Hercules, Iris and Aguila share FOUR swimming pools.
Thanks for your replies,
didnt realise wed have the choice of four pools,
Bradders, check your personal messages.
Actually there are TWO swimming pools but they are both quite large both with sunbeds around the pools so you shouldn't have a problem finding a sunsed. Jupiter and Minerva are separate bloacks and share pools. Many good bars in Bonanza Sq nearby - good bar Hazy Days.
There were FOUR pools when I was there last week. They're definitely still there 'cos I just looked on Google Earth :roll:
There ain't no pool-side bar any more 'cos it burnt to the ground today !

A.M.
Hi Mike :D

Any idea on how the fire started?
OMG! hope it gets rebuilt if it serves loads of apt..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.