General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
AI adults only?
7 Posts
i could be wrong but i'm sure there is a really nice all inc for adults only in cyprus - i want to call it the 'ascos coral beach' or something very similar .... i'm sure thats right, it is in most of the big TO brochures

happy holidays
There were children at the Ascos Coral beach in Coral Bay Cyprus when I went in December 2005.
Hi, you have to be careful when booking adults only as the tour operator that you book with may have an adult only policy but other tour operators who use the hotel may allow children.

Sally
Hi Jocoll

We would recommend the Atlantica Bay in Limmasol, Cyprus and the Atlantica Imperial in Rhodes both adult only hotels as they are Thomson Golds and we had a fantastic holiday at both hotels you can upgrade to AI either at this end or when you get there, the food at both hotels had lots of choice and was always hot. Good choice of drinks, waiter service excellent never had to queue. The entertaiment at night was very good in both hotels but the Atlantica Bay had the edge in my opinion. Had some very good comedians and brought a lot of outside acts in to perform shows all of which we enjoyed. Also a nice terraced area just above the entertainment area to enjoy a relaxing drink and still hear what was going on. Wish I was back there now :)
Yes i agree... the atlantica hotel in Limassol.. such a lovely hotel...

Curlylocksm
You can check out the reviews for the Atlantica Bay HERE

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.