Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
The Royal Belvedere in Hersonissos would be ideal- if you can trust the teenagers.
You are just a couple of hundred yards from Star Beach which has a small water park, bunjee and a nice beach. Pool-wise you have the Olympic size pool which has no shallow end, on the next level down are the kids pools, and further down you have a multi use pool for kids and all.
I got the brochure downloaded and the prices are unbeatable on the high street.
PM me for the info of cost and company. (Neither myself nor FWH work for them, just use them).
many thanks for your reply. I will look into this hotel.
Angela, if you're on Google Earth, the grid is 35 18 14 16 N, 25 24 7 31E.

Rotate the map through 180 degrees and tilt the view.

I enjoyed it, my wife enjoyed it and the rest of the tribe did too. The studio we were in was at the back of the hotel, through the olive groves and up near the tennis court/football pitch. Very quiet at night except for those bleeding crickets in the olive grove!!
parky,that grid reference doesn't work or am i doing something wrong?
35 18 19 71N 25 24 08 86E

Sorry, Dunno what happened!

Scan up and to the left from Stalis and it's just after the grand.

On the coastline it's due south of Star Beach, all names are highlighted including the KINDER Pool, imperial belvedere.

Good hunting.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.