Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi riversider....wanted the answer to that one myself....these were the prices in 2008...theyve probably gone up a bit now...but will give you a rough guide..

Studios (1 unit) is €45 for 1 week and €80 for 2 weeks.
1 bedroom apartment (2 units) is €80 for 1 week and €150 for 2 weeks.
2 bedroom apartments (3 units) is €90 for 1 week and €150 for 2 weeks.

Am trying to get this years prices...and will let you know soon as I find out....tweetie
Thanks for the reply tweetie . 150 euro for a fortnight :-0 what a rip off I'm surprised they are getting the business at that price :-(
hi...its the same all over for the aircon....I stayed in another apartment/hotel a few years ago....was 2 bedrooms , a kitchen/diner and a bathroom...and there was an aircon unit in each bedroom...they wanted 50 euros for each bedroom per week ...so 100 euros a week or 200 for the fourtnight....just for the aircon in the bedrooms...there was none in the kitchen/diner...so the matinas compares quite well in comparrison charging 150 euros for 2 weeks ...

sounds expensive but if your going when its hot its worth its weight in gold...been to pefkos in aug myself ...I couldnt do with out it...tweetie
The prices for 2011 were as follows:

Air Conditioning - 1 unit - 49 Euros 1 week - 90 Euros 2 weeks
2 unit - 90 Euros 1 week - 160 Euros 2 weeks

Cot - 20 Euros per week

Safety Deposit Box - 10 Euros for 1 week
16 Euros for 2 weeks

Ed.
My wife as had a reply to an email from Amy at the Matina and the A/C in a Studio is the same as last year, so I presume the prices for A/C in the rest of the rooms will be the same.

Ed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.