Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can anyone tell me the best place to book return transfers from dalaman to marmaris and back again in august. There are 9 of us travelling and arrive early hours. I am a bit nervous about this as last year when we went to altinkum and arrived early hours the driver fell asleep at the wheel and nearly killed us all so would like a reliable company. Also how much would we be looking at. Thanks Diane.
Hi

Try the company Dalaman Car Rental at http://www.dalamancarrental.com

Happy Holiday
ive heard this is a good company and very reasonable rates

http://www.folotravel.com/
Hi,
We've booked with this company for this week after good recomendations. £45 one way.
http://www.icmeleronline.com

regards
Glen
there are 9 of them so it will be more than £45
Transfers - Antalya to Lara beach

We are landing at about 03.30hrs in the morning of 31st May - will there be taxis available at Antalya airport at this early hour?

Alternatively - can anyone reccomend a reliable transfer company for 4 adts & 1 child?

TIA

Becky67
we travelled to marmaris 2 years and got out transfers from icmelor travel centre they were fantastic there was 9 of us and it cost 90 return.
£110 for 9 people return with Icmeleronline :)
hi di 39
i got my private transfer for 10 people return to icmeler for 100pound
:D i used same last year so i booked again for the same service
i booked http://www.turunctransfer.com
has anyone used the private transfer with club excelsior and if so what was it like?
Hi

Was thinking of booking a transfer from Dalaman to Marmaris with Icmeler Online.

Will be 4 of us. Do they use a taxi, or will it be a shared mini bus ?

We already have a coach transfer with JMC, but was hoping to get there a bit quicker to start our hols, and avoid sitting around waiting for everyone else to get on the coach !
Hi Stoner
I've done the same thing for this Fri. Already got a transfer withDirect Holidays but booked with ICR to get there quicker. Not sure what the transport is but, apparently, i'ts non-stop and only takes about 1 hour 15 minutes.

Regards
Glen
I used Icmeler Online last year, just two of us, and we shared with 4 other people going to Icmeler, so I would imagine you are on a mini-bus, but it is non stop.

Mary
I used Transfer only. com and they were fine. They rang me on return journey to ask if they could put another couple with us on the return journey and gave me a refund of £10. Would use them again.
sandy glen

it is good they offered you 10 pound back for allowing another couple to join your transfer
i no people who have booked transfers only to find out they are sharing with others, :( if you book seperate transfers from what your tour operator includes in package holidays and pay more you should expect private ones, when i book, i get confirmation stating mine are private transfers and not just take it they are. :cry
I`ve never booked my transfers this way, but need to for my holiday in a few weeks.
I always thought that when you paid for private transfers, they were exactly that...private for your party.
There are 7 in my party, whats the chances of having to share with another party?
loulou

you should check with who you booked and ask them if private if not ask why
Hi Sandy Glen,
Transferonly, did the same to us last year. We were going home the day after the Glasgow Airport Bomb and the flights were up the wall. They asked if they could pick up another couple in Marmaris. We said no problem and he then produced a ten pound note. We were very surprised. The poor couple from Newcastle got to the airport to find that they had a 12 hour delay which was later changed to indefinite delay :yikes They are a good company.
Margaret
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.