Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Its about 20 minutes and about 20 euros one way no need to book head outside arrivals and join the queue. The queue may seem very long but it should only take 20 mins max to get a taxi theres guys there sorting them out for you so its all straight forward and very easy.
Can anyone recommend a private transfer company? I am taking my not so mobile mother to CT in September and bus is out of the question. My concern with a airport taxis is, Thursday is a busy day and will we have to queue for ages?First trip to Lanzarote so bit anxious. Thanks for any replies,CBG
The queues can look pretty daunting when you see them - but don't worry... they shift pretty quickly. The longest we've ever waited on a Thursday is half an hour.

Elle xx
Calabonagirl - you could try Canal travel (should come up on a google search) we have used them a few times and had good service from them.

They are abit more pricy than normal taxis but every time we have used them we have had a 15 seater luxury minibus to ourselves (we are a family of 4). We just like to know there is someone waiting for us and don't have to queue - my husband doesnt do queuing :roll:
We're staying in Playa Blanca for the first time in September.
Can't decide if it will cost in to hire a car, or get a taxi from the airport.

Does anybody have any idea how much a taxi-ride is from the airport to Playa Blanca?

TIA,
Doess anyone know how much roughly it will cost, to book online they want £35 for 3 of us on a bus.
I have been quoted €60 return 2 people from Canal Travel think its a private transfer to Costa Teguise.
a taxi to CT from airport is 20euro each way, personally i would join the taxi queue takes 20mins max to get a taxi and normally quicker, and is only 15-20mins away ;)
Hi there,

I am part of a party of five adults going to Costa Teguise in October. Just wondering what the cheapest option would be for transfers. Would it be cheaper to just get a couple of taxis at the airport or would it be advisable to pre book through a company like resort hoppa or holiday taxis?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank You

Neil
As you will need 2 taxis as usually only 4 people are allowed in 1 taxi a shuttle transfer will be cheaper.
Travelrepublic are usually the cheapest at £11pp return.
Hi

Does anyone know how much a taxi to Playa Blanca will cost? Resort Hoppa can do it for about £45 but hate all the dropping off of other people, takes for ever

Thanks

Louise
hi jeffni,

i will pick up all my clients at the airport. normaly i have sign with the logo of t4you in my hand or i have a sign with the name of the client in my hand, then i bring the clients to the driver.
when your departure fligth no change the times then you not must call me, i give you the pick up time on your arrival, if there any changes ( you have to check this with the company of your flights, please 2 days befor is your depature ) give me a ring. if you dont ring me the driver pick you up at the reception of your hotel at the time given. he will ask in reception for you and also the bus has a sign of t4you at the front window.

if you have more questions please feel free and ask me
regards
karsten
an update.in the end i just took my chances with taxis at the airport.after 10 mins wait we got a taxi and booked a return with the hotel and it cost both ways 17e (puerto calero)
this is a good price, only 17 euro for the both ways. i will try this afternoon and will drive with a taxi from the airport to puerto calero. when this prices are true i must talk with my buscompany to change the prices. wow only 8,50 euro for one way thats cheap.
well i have send this afternoon 2 passengers to puerto calero in a taxi, to the hotel iberostar costa calero ( a wonderfull hotel ).
the price for the taxi, one way, was 27,35 euro. then the both ways are 54,70 euros. i dont now how you get return transfer to puerto calero for 17 euro. please give me the number from this taxidriver, i will work together with him :-)
17 e there and 17e back ok. :rofl and we also stayed at costa calero,if you want to be exact it was 17.2e there 24th september 2009 20.00hrs and 17.2e back yesterday 1st oct 2009 17.15 booked via hotel (34.40e return which is considerably cheaper than 54e return) :tup ..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.