Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Mikka

Many thanks, very useful - I know Im changing the subject but hows the weather there - read about thunderstorms just wondered if they had passed over

thanks again
Hi bambi, thunderstorms have passed according to my son.
Many best wishes for your wedding day :gluck
Helen xx
Thanks for that Helen - very kind of you :wink:
I have booked my transfer from Larnaca to protaras and it is 49 cyprus pounds.. company is called Cyprus Journeys.....if that helps!!!
HOW MUCH??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Larnaca to protaras and it is 49 cyprus pounds

Is that a car or a minibus?

http://www.acropolis-transport.com/rates.html

Ady
new user as pubdog suggests that is definately over the top.
Please check out the link....he beat me to it :lol:
I live in Limassol, so have lots of friends and family arriving into Larnaca airport. From past experience, I always send a taxi from Limassol to pick them up rather than them getting one themselves at the airport. It shouldn't cost any more getting one at the airport, but it always seems to!

The taxi companies in Limassol charge CY£ 25 for a daytime airport trip, and CY£ 30 if it is at night. For a 6 seater taxi, they charge CY£ 37 for daytime and CY£ 45 for night-time.

At least this way we have a guaranteed price.
Hope this helps.
Evelyn.
Thanks everyone

Cyprusev ....... we fly out saturday (im getting married ) :hyper, Im staying at Med Beach in Limassol - our party of 60 :yikes start arriving from wednesday onwards any chance you give us the number of a recommend taxi company to ferry our guests backwards n forwards - would be greatly appreciated :thanks
Bambi,

I will send you a pm now with contact details.
All the best for the wedding - Med Beach is a lovely hotel - you'll have a great time. 60 guests (Wow!!)
Evelyn.
super - ill await your pm :lol:
That price is a minibus for 11 people...is that expensive then? They quoted CYP25 for just a car!!!!!!!
That price is a minibus for 11 people

Phew!!!

Thought it was for a car :shock:
No, that's not bad for a minibus

Ady
Me again...

What is the best (cheapest) way of getting to Niissi Bay from larnaca Ariport?
+ how far is it?

Well we are getting a taxi from the airport to Pernera, the other side of protaras and it costs £30 cy, the same as last year.

HTH...

Michelle.
In terms of distance, its about 45km/28miles

Ady
Cheapest way see if anyone on your flight is going to the same location and share a taxi.
We are returning to Capo Bay in June, but this year have booked flights and accomdation separately, which means we have no airport transfer.

I know there are companies on the island who could arrange this for us, so wondered if anyone could recommend someone?

I need it for 4 adults, 1 child and cases, so need a people carrier as a minimum!

Thanks
Emma
Emma

Who did you book your accomodation with... for example Medhotels offer "Transfers" if you book your accomodation with them...

They'll be 5 of us when we go in August an we've deceided to use Acropolis on the Island

http://www.acropolis-transport.com/

Price i've been quoted to Agyia Napa was £72 Cypriot pounds for a return journey... This works out at about £18 each which i didn't think was too bad... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.