Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
all transfer companies will still pick you up at that time of night. i think all are much of a much.
have a look here for more information.
a taxi from the rank outside the airport will be around €60 each way.

if all else fails, i have a friend in malgrat who does airport runs for about half that money in a private car, and she may be able to help you.
send me a PM for her number.
Aw, I wish I had seen your post earlier. Decided on a shuttle transfer and have booked online.

Thank you anyway :)
Hi Guy's. I'm meeting friends from South Wales in Tossa de mar on Saturday for a 3 day break & have to travel from Liverpool & get shuttle from Girona Airport. We have heard some bad reports about Resort Hoppa and have decided to try Shuttle Direct. I cannot seem to find any post's here about them. Any of you nice people any information about them. Are they O.K.?
Thanx in advance :wave:
Can recomend Recio cars I used them and found them reliable
Is it easy to get a taxi at Gerona airport or do they have to be booked?

Any idea of costs?
I'm pretty sure I saw taxis at Girona airport. Would the bus be any good for you? There are a couple of buses which go to the main resorts.

Information on taxis HERE

luci :wave
anybody know of anyone that would give a cheap transfer between girona airport to lloret and return 4 days later in april?
We booked transfers from the airport to Lloret but decided to return on the bus as it fit our schedule, the bus is about the same price but much better as you know what time it will leave and it takes you directly to your destination. No getting to your pick up point 15mins early for a coach that's 20 mins late and then takes you round the whole of the Costa Brava before heading to the airport, bus was 8 euros per person one way.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.