Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Debs,
We are going to the Albatros Palace in January. I did look on Google Earth, but couldn't find it, and have since been told that the picture on there was taken before it was built!
Like you say, the reviews are good for it, and the pictures I have seen look lovely. We got a good price with First Choice.

Jane
If anyone has stayed at the Albatros Palace and can help Debs & Jane out with some info, we would be grateful if you could also take time to provide some feedback about the hotel on our review page ... please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
Thanks David... :tup

Hi Jane,

I was looking to book through Eclipsedirect.co.uk (online First Choice) for May next year & we also found a good deal! We found some good footage on Youtube.com. There is a 5 min film on there! We haven't booked yet as I was hoping for some fresh reviews!

Debs :sun2
Can anyone tell me if the swimming pool at the Albatros Palace is heated in the winter, as we are going in January? When we went to Sharm in January this year, one pool was heated and was lovely but the other 3 pools were freezing!!!!!
Hi, I very much doubt the pool is heated as it is absolutley massive, we went in september. Had a great time, food was fantastic the only let downs were the entertainment and the spirits(undrinkable),you have to pay extra for imported spirits and drinks after midnight. Hence why we have booked to goto Sunrise Royal Makadi next year imported spirits included and its 24hr and we got a superb price £737 each for 2 weeks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.