Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Dara,

From a Google search, the Albena Beach Club appears to consist of a merged version of what were the Mura and Slavuna hotels.

If you use the Albena virtual tour & click on 'Hotel Albena Playa' that appears to be the Albena Beach.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to review the hotel for us on your return? I have asked for the hotel to be added to our review pages.

Hope this helps,

Baldur
Good Morning Baldur, My daughter and son in law go to Albena Beach on 26th May, I arrive Albena on the 3rd June so will have a good excuse to get a look round during their second week. I return on 16th June, so will give you an update. Cheers Tonyt
Good morning Tony,

Thanks for that.

I'm sure that the information will be extremely useful.

Baldur
Thank you Baldur!

I already looked at all pictures of that place I found around the net. And of course Albena.bg was the first place to check. I was only kind of hoping I'd find somebody who has already been there and could share some personal experience. Now it seems I might be the first to write a review for that hotel, or rather - hotel complex. Hope it will turn out well.
Oh wait... so Tony is going there at the end of May! May I ask if you are sure we are talking about Albena Beach Club and not Laguna Beach. Even, the lady at the travel agency confused those two!
Dara, I can assure you I am talking about Albena Beach Hotel. The laguana Beach is in centre of Albena opposite the Bratislava Hotel where I stay. If you look at map of Albena at end of beach promanade the hotels run as follows. Boryana, Nona, Elitza then the Caribi Sports and Karaoke Bar then Hotel Albena Beach although some have it as Albena Playa s and Albena Playa M. Cheers Tonyt
Great! Looking forward to your holiday now and even more to the review that would follow it! :lol: Fingers crossed!
Hi

I booked yesterday for summer 2007!! Always a risk when it's a 'new' hotel but the resort reports are all pretty positive so I'm hoping it's a good bet.

I'd be really interested to hear what those of you who go out this year think of it. We have booked a two bedroom apartment for us and the two children as we got a really good deal on it, so if anyone else has booked into one it'd be good to know what they are like.

Have a good time- it does look a lovely area.

Pam :D
anyone been here if so whats the food, rooms ,entertainment like thinking of booking for july 07
Hi brownetts,

See HERE for some information.

Baldur
Just bumping this thread up... Tonyt must be in Albena for 2 days now! Hope we can hear some first hand impressions of the beach club very soon! I am getting really nervous about my choice of hotel now that there are just 3 weeks left to go...
Hi there, we have booked for 2 weeks in August to Albena Beach and will be watching this thread with interest, Im more a Majorca/Spain person so not sure what to expect here.

Janet
:?:
Hi everyone, I have booked form my family (2 adults & 2 children) to go to a 2 bed apartment at the Albena Beach Club at the beginning of August.
Am getting really nervous as I can't find any detailed reviews on the place. My family previously went to Sunny Beach in 2004 and stayed at the Riu Evrika which turned out to be one of the best holidays we have ever had. I really don't want to be disappointed this time.
Please can anyone recommend it???? :?
Travellers1 we have the one review HERE

If any members have visisted please add you review too.

TIA

Kath HT Admin
Hi Travellers1

Please can you let me know what the apartment is like when you get back. We have booked for August next year and they do sound great- lots of room and a sea view!!

It will be interesting to hear if First Choice have complaints about the lack of free drinks for evening entertainment. The brochure says nothing about going to the sister hotel for the evening entertainment and all inclusive should mean exactly that. I'm assuming though that drinks can be taken from the hotel bar to the pool area??

Pam
Hi all!

Can't believe my holiday starts in just 12 days! I will arrive at the Albena Beach Club in the early afternoon on the 28th of June and will stay till 8th of July. Will write my review as soon as I am back home. God, hope the weather will be good. Seems like lots of rain though and if that is the case and the hotel is not good enough I will be having a bad holiday... :(
Just wondering if anyone has stayed in these apartments and would you recommend them. Thank You.
We have 1 review of the All Inclusive part of the hotel complex here.

Baldur
Hi

We've booked an all inclusive 2 bed apartment for next summer and are watching with interest for more reviews to come through. From what I can tell it is a fairly recent revamp of two hotels that are now known as the beach club and are next to their sister hotel the Gergana. If you look in the reviews for the Gergana they are really good. Personally I like the sound of Albena, I'm not all that keen on really busy resorts, I prefer something that is 'more true' to the country we are staying in.

Pam
OK, have just read a review on another review site far worse than the other couple of so so reviews. Seems to be all negatives, no big pool, no entertainment on site and to get it means forgoing all inclusive privileges etc etc. I was really pleased with the deal we got on it for next year but at the end of the day if it's that bad do I want to risk it at all? Plenty time to decide but it would be nice to hear something positive.

Pam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.