Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Just another quick question - What are the other options for staying just outside of Benidorm?
Any advice appreciated.
Andy
Hi Andy ... it's a long time since I have heard this complex mentioned. From what I remember of it, it is a fairly significant sized low rise complex, with accommodation spread over a large area. Some buildings have accommodation on ground or first floors, while others have accommodation on ground, first or second floors. Ground floor accommodation opens out on to a terrace in the gardens or pool area, and upper floor accommodation has balconies. Some of the upper floor accommodation may be directly above public areas, such as the reception or bar. As well as requesting upper floor accommodation, you may also want to state a preference to be near or far from those public areas.

We have some rather dated reviews and would welcome some up to date feedback from anyone who has been recently ... please click here.

David :wave
Does anyone know why the prices at this hotel differ so much?
What is the layout of the acccommodation?
As far as i understand there are different apartments, but we have no idea how they differ.

Hope someone can advise
Thanks
Andy
We stayed there 6 years ago in a 1 bed self catering apartment.
We were on the 1st floor of a 3 storey block.
The aprtment was ok. Although I have stayed in a lot better. We had a small balcony but did'nt use it as we went in January. The ground floor apartments had a small terrace. All the buildings were built around a swimming pool.
You could also stay there half and full board as well as self catering.
Thanks for your reply Fuzzy Fell -
We've seen some real bargains for a Standard Room there, but then the price's go up quite a lot for a 1 Bedroom Apartment and the nalmost double for a 1 Bedroom Apartment Balcony/Terrace. Is there that much difference?

Hope you can advise.

Andy
PS. - We're looking at booking fully inclusive.

The three apartment options seem to be:
Standard Room
1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment Balcony/Terrace
I thought they were all 1 bed apartments with a balcony ?

stayed there a while ago and noticed then that the food was expensive and a hell of a lot of difference between SC and AI ,plenty of places to eat nearby ,you might be better off going SC ?
Sorry Andy, I have no idea what the different types of rooms/apartments are like.
Our 1 bed apartment was quite small from what I can remember.
If you look on http://www.aparthotelalbirgarden.com it will explain the different rooms they have. It looks like they have done some refurbishment since anyone last did a review.

I can`t comment on Albir gardens but I did stay in Albir about 4 years ago in August. Whilst I love benidorm, I found Albir to be a lovely place to stay and very handy for visits into Benidorm. The bus stops outside Albir Gardens and goes into Benidorm and runs very frequently but at peak times it can get busy. To be honest though we didn`t go into benidorm as much as I thought we would as Albir was that nice. The beach is single but a long beach with plenty of bars and places to eat.

Balcony are above ground floor and a terrace will be on the ground floor, a request to the hotel should sort out a balcony for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.