All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
ai alcudia
5 Posts
The Iberostar Ciudad Blanca is right on the beach, close to shops and bars/restaurants, about 15 mins walk to the main port of Alcudia - very much better shops. This is a good quality hotel doing AI, which is not always the case in Alcudia.
Hiya

Coming in a bit late on this one. No recommendations I'm afraid, just In my opinion one to avoid like the plague: the Saturno/Jupiter complex ( I think there is a third hotel there) It is a few years since we went but it was enough to put me off packages holidays for a long time!!

Pam
Well again I an only go by experience, and we've been to a few in Benidorm/Alcudia in the past.

Depends what you want. Our kids are now 15 and 12 and both the girls and my wife and I like the freedom that the Jupiter/Saturno offer to us as our (very well behaved) kids like to go around complex at night - to hang out and to go to the wee mini funfair type thing beside the circus stage. Loved it twice before and going again this year. Lets us get a wee chat etc, without them saying the usual ''i don't like this place or pub'', "wwhen are we leaving".
Also has few pubs right across the road if you fancy a wee change. :wink:
ive read very good reviews on delfin verde marina ive actually booked it for my self!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.