General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Have you had a look at Aquis Resorts at all.

They have quite a few all inclusive hotels in Corfu / Crete / Rhodes and are designed in a modern style with plush furnishings and operate on what i would call an ultra all inclusive programme and you even can choose a branded drink of your choice too (vodka / gin / rum etc)

The 2 hotels that i know are adults only are the Aquis Agios Gordios in Corfu and the Aquis Silva Beach in Hersonissos in Crete.

All their hotels are rated very highley on tripadvisor with these 2 being in top position. Most independant agents here in the uk are able to sell them and quite often discount them too due to high commissions. The likes of thomas cook / thomson i don't believe feature them and will generally be more expensive but do shop about.

They are also due to expand into turkey and egypt soon too.

If you want to have a look then go onto http://www.youtravel.com who are the mian bedbank for these hotels as i believe their owner is the founder of Aquis Resorts.

Keep us posted - not sure if next years rates are on yet but have a look and see what you think.

Thanks
Hi. Not long back from the Alba Royal Nr Side. Adults only via thomas cook. Ultra A/I.
Really is worth a consideration.Jim
Thought about outside Europe?

IMO you get a lot more for your money. A la carte restaurant in Europe AI seemed to be a maximum of 3/4 in Mexico they have approx 7/8 as well as their buffet.

We priced up Europe for our last hol and prices were the same but the level of service/standards are far superior in Mexico.

Try googling Excellence resorts. We have stayed at 2 of their properties and are going to their 3rd next year x
For that kind of money you could could go to the Royal Playa del Carmen.Mexico.
I too have been to the Concorde and Delphin Palace (amongst others) in Lara beach and they both fantastic and ultra AI but the Royal is way and above that kind of Ultra AI. Adults only, no reservations at any of the Al a Carte restaurants, 24 hr room service, AI Starbucks style coffee shop, 24 hr lounge, to name but a few. Have a look on http://www.realresorts.com

Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.