General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi....Lago taurito in Playa Taurito Gran caneria .....think you would like it...tweetie

thomascook.....11th june 2012 ...from gatwick.....14 nights ...AI....£1743........£1799 from manchester
have you been there yourself? and i would be flying from Cardiff or Bristol but will take a look at that holiday ur recommended me thanks
hi...yes been twice....staff brilliant with the kids....free entry to the water park if you stay in the lago taurito....things to do on AI like shooting , archery, pool arobics, ect....buses cheap to porta mogan and the other way to porta rico....good for the kids of an evening.....check my media by clicking on it on thed left under TWEETIE PIE.....pictures of hotel and complex...tweetie
Hotel Miami in Es Cana Ibiza,

It would be a good choice at that time of year but we found it far to crowded during the school hols.
I would recommend the Florianna Resort in Cala Bona, Majorca, we had a fab holiday there with Thomsons a few years ago. It was sold as SC but upgraded to AI when we got there.

Have booked Mirinda Gardens Apartments in Cala 'n Bosch, Menorca for next month and Mirador del Atlantico, in Playa Amadores, Gran Canaria for next year. Both AI with good reviews.

Hope this helps!

Yvonne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.