All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
I found an AI in benidorm in the main summer weeks for two adults and a child for about £1600 on the Thomson website!
Rock graden I think they were called! 2 weeks 24hr AI!
Only thing that put us off booking was the reviews which said there were quite a few robberies from the rooms!
Thanks m8 seen that one wasnt to surer what to do

**Macca - can you please refraim from posting 'phone style' text - it makes it hard for some members to read - thanks - Kath HT Admin**
Husband and I stayed at the Dynastic Hotel for 4 days in Oct. Wouldn't recommend it in high season or for any longer than a week.

Personally, I wouldn't go all inclusive to Benidorm for 2wks, we are going half board in July.
You could take a look at the Flamingo Benidorm the rooms are apartment style, lounge, kitchen area, bedroom and huge balconies. Food's ok too. We went last year, but prefer the adult only hotels. All info on the website. Good luck choosing! Linda.
Stayed in Monika Holiday Complex in Cala Finstrat on outskirts of benidorm 2 years ago, they were also apartment style rooms, kids still talk about it now, we had a brill time. They are part of the same chain as magic rock gardens. Also have a free bus during the day to take you into benidorm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.