General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Steve,

Have you thought about considering the sister hotel the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay, which is located about 20/25 mins from Hurghada, and is ideal for the younger children We have been there two years running, and would have no hestiation in returning again.

Regards,
Pat
I did look but reviews for this are good, but not great.
I'm looking for real 5 star, so high 4 or 5.
Not 3-4.
Any other suggestions anyone?
Steve
Yes, the Sunrise Mamlouk Palace which is next door!
Hi Steve,

Just to add ..... do be aware that although hotels in Egypt may be classed as 5* in brochures and on internet etc, that would be equivilant to European 4*. We have been to Egypt 5 times, and found the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay to be the best by a long shot, in terms of food, location and cleanliness, and we are quite choosy. If I were to be very picky with the hotel, I would say that the rooms although very clean, could maybe perhaps be doing with an update, but there again, everybody has their own expectations.

Regards,
Pat
I have just come back from the Abou Sofiane AI in Port el Kantaoui in Tunisia and it was excellent.
We enjoyed it far more than Sharm as it was only a 3 hour flight,virtually no hassle and the most amazing staff I have met anywhere on holiday.
It was our 1st visit to Tunisia and I cant wait to go back.
Read the latest review from Kiltman,on of HT moderators who was there a couple of weeks ago.
Sorry, can not help..
If you have time, please answer my question. What is so good about all inclusive hotels? Never stayed in one...
PLEASE do not turn this into a discussion on the rights and wrongs of All inclusive as this subject has been mulled over many times in the past

wizard
Sorry, i was not trying to tern that discussion anywhere..:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.