General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Have you considered coming to the Canary Islands? Not too far away from you, and the weather is normally very nice at Xmas?
madsue wrote:
Have you considered coming to the Canary Islands? Not too far away from you, and the weather is normally very nice at Xmas?

yeh canary sounds ok is there all inc around that area
I'm in Lanzarote and there are plenty of AI hotels in Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca particularly. Puerto del Carmen's AI hotels are mainly on the outskirts of the town.
thanks ive looked it up and i think i might book rubicon palace or do u know of any better 1s around
Playa Blanca is a lovely resort and the Rubicon Palace is a lovely hotel. I would say though, that it is quite a way out of Playa Blanca, and if your older children are allowed to go wander in the town I would perhaps want to be nearer to the centre. I would maybe keep researching the hotels, as I presume you will be booking with the hotel direct? Have they got their Xmas programmes up on site yet?

I am loathe to recommend any particular hotel, but my preference for Xmas would be Playa Blanca. If I can be of further help, please ask! No idea where you live in spain, but be assured that Lanzarote is a very "safe" island and perhaps the 19 yr old and 15 yr old may want to go out without mum and dad. Which is why I say a hotel nearer the centre might be better for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.