General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Being the start of the school holidays and looking at the state of the pound v the euro, All Inc holidays at your price range are going to be few and far between I would think.

Las Americas, Benidorm may be worth a look?
I'm based in Portsmouth so can fly from any London, Bournemouth and any others in the south.

Thanks
Have a mooch around Travel Republic for hotel & accommodation.
For that budget you might be able to get something in Sharm - as long as it's relatively central in Na'ama bay it will have lively nightlife around.
Welcome to HT RJames, I don't know if you have noticed that all of the posts you have made since joining are in answer to inactive posts made some time ago, some even last year (RTW and Australia). I would imagine that the posters have already taken their holidays, so hopefully you aren't wasting your time bumping up old posts. I expect though that the info you have given will prove useful to some members. Hopefully we will see more posts from you in the future.
Thank you, duly noted and I will pay more attention to the timestamps in future :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.