All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi hayley/john

Look at Barcelo Fuerteventura. Gorgeous hotel, great food,drink,entertainment,very spacious grounds & rooms are the best i've stayed in - loads of space & huge beds - we had interconnecting doors on the fourth floor but not a great view. It really depends how much town nightlife you are after because thats one thing you wont find in Caleta de Fuste (or Costa Caleta as its now called). Very small town.
Hope this helps a bit
Marie
thanks marie, who did you book with? hayley
We booked through Thomson as they were the cheapest at the time, but all the tour ops do it. We booked for half board and upgraded to all incl when we got there as this worked out cheaper to do. Hairdryers are already in the rooms as well, the bathroom area is great as they have a large separate vanity area with washbasin etc and loads of room for toiletries, creams etc, so in other words you can dry your hair while someone else can use the bath/shower. You don't have to take pool towels as you can hire huge blue towels for ten euros per person deposit which you get back in full at the end of the holiday. we just changed them at the end of every day at reception for lovely clean dry ones. Anyway i've gone on a bit :roll: but sometimes its the little things that make the holiday/hotel much nicer 8)

Marie
Marie

Would you say this hotel would be good for young teens (12 & 14)?

Sorry to butt in haley :oops:

Doe
Hi Doe
Yes, there were loads of kids there when we went (Aug) so can only comment from a high season point of view. We travelled in a family party with kids ages 11,12 and to be honest we hardly saw them. They had 3 internet points in the large hotel lobby and it seemed to be where most of the kids congregated. Its right by the evening entertainment so they were never far away. Plenty of daytime activity going on if you are all the joining in type; it is quite a big hotel but spotlessly clean & very modern. I wouldnt hesitate in going back again if only the town had a bit more to it.
Marie
Thanks Marie. :D This year we had a week in April, and the last 2 in July, so I guess we would be fine with either of these.

It's difficult trying to get the balance of something that suits us, but making sure they aren't bored. :roll:

Haven't been to Furte, although I've had 2 in Lanzarote and 1 in GC so I know roughly what to expect.

I would imagine this hotel has a thread on it in the Furte Forum which I would read up anyway. Cheers again.

Doe
No probs, happy to help.
Marie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.