Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi jacci.....Ive just come back from the Lago Taurito...in Playa taurito....while I was there I was thinking how disabled friendly it was.....there are ramps next to all the steps and everywhere is otherwise on the level... though some would need strong arms to push you up....never thought about the pool but just been looking at my videos....the small pool at the Lago itself seems to only have ladders ...thought this was odd when everywhere else seemed so disabled frendly....if your staying at the Lago though you have unlimited free accsess to the waterpark right infront of it....and when I checked my videos I saw what I think is a rail going down steps...on my video thats what a young boy seems to be doing.....there are pro's and cons to using the waterpark the pro is its got a lot of nice space...the con is its sea water....I was there last year as well in a different type of room and the bathroom set up was similar in both....plenty of room....but a deep bath with overhead shower....not a walk in shower...wether they have certain rooms with bathrooms more suitable for the disabled I dont know....I did see 3 or 4 people who were disabled enough to use a wheel chair staying there and so maybe they do offer disable freindly rooms....Im trying to find out how to put videos and pictures in the gallery just now...the system has been changed since I used it last....but will put what I have on soon as I get to know how....tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.