Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
my understanding is that this year the maripins took some bookings on an AI basis to see how it worked in practice. i believe it was only 20% of total bookings initially and was to be reviewed. there was also a problem with the local council not granting permission for them to offer AI to everyone because they were worried about the potential increse in calls to the emergency services.
i suspect that they are now going to offer AI to all for next year but would not think that they would make it compulsory as it would upset a lot of regulars, and not everyone on short breaks would want AI.
although i will be going AI there in September, and probably october, i hope they keep other board options
I tried several mock bookings to see what it came up with but none of them came up as having any vacancies :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.