General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i think the fact that there have been a few people look at this and no replies yet may be an indication that what you are looking for may be very difficult, if not impossible, to find.
i would not normally expect to see "all-inclusive and excellent restaurant and served his meals" in any hotel brochure describing a particular hotel.
i would think you may have to look for a 5* hotel - have you any idea where you would like to go - or a cruise.
:)
Hi
my husband and i have recently returned from Gazala Gardens in naama bay Egypt it has very good restaurants mexican, italian and south American on site they are all very nice also have use of gazala Beach across road which is right on the beach even the buffet meals are very nice as well any info just ask
jimd-f wrote:
i think the fact that there have been a few people look at this and no replies yet may be an indication that what you are looking for may be very difficult, if not impossible, to find.
i would not normally expect to see "all-inclusive and excellent restaurant and served his meals" in any hotel brochure describing a particular hotel.
i would think you may have to look for a 5* hotel - have you any idea where you would like to go - or a cruise.
:)

Well i wouldnt expect to see those words in a brochure either but what i meant was some good standard a la cartes (which then covers the being served rather than the buffet option ) which of course most all inclusives have but i was after one with a few choices and that people could recommend as having great food.
I was probably looking at caribbean or egypt maybe.

iloveholidays1703 wrote:
Hi
my husband and i have recently returned from Gazala Gardens in naama bay Egypt it has very good restaurants mexican, italian and south American on site they are all very nice also have use of gazala Beach across road which is right on the beach even the buffet meals are very nice as well any info just ask

Thank you for the reply i shall go and look at that now !
Just been to the Susesi Hotel & Spa in Belek Turkey and it has a Steak, Mexican, Turkish, Italian al a cartes & a fish & asian which you pay extra for. We ate at the mexican & steak and both meals were excellent. Not sure about the weather in April
Try the Caribbean coast of Mexico, Riviera Maya. We stayed at El Dorado Seaside Suites in May and it was all al la carte and excellent but it is adults only. However, I think there are several hotels belonging to the same group which take families. The group is Karisma Hotels if that helps.
The Grande Azure in sharm had good restaurants.
So does the Xanadu in Beleck.

The weather in Egypt would be better than in Turkey in April :tup
We have been to two with good restaurants....Iberostar Tucan in Mexico, but you were limited to so many visits within your fortnight, I think 5?? Last year we went to the Tropicana Grand Azure as someone has already mentioned, good a la cartes and no limit on the number of visits, although they are set menus so you may find yourself getting bored. The alternative there is to upgrade to superior/premier where those guests have exclusive use of their own buffet restaurant, so you don't get the same scrum as elsewhere. Very good for kids as well!!!
visited this resort a few years ago when it was called sunscape on the beach it as a varied choice of restaurants.

http://www.dreamsresorts.com/drepc/photo-gallery.html
A close friend and her family went to the Limak in Lara Beach in Turkey. AI, with a good choice of restaurants and plenty for the youngsters to do ...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.