General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi we have been to hotle cala n bosch menorca End July this year lovley place great entertainment right on beach and food is lovely price wasn't that bad either went with direct holiday £3800 for 2 adults and 2 kids
Hi

We went to Paphian Sun Holiday Village in Paphos, Cyprus a few years ago.

The hotel has access right down to the beach, I'm a very fussy eater and always found something I liked, there were plenty of kids there raging from tots to teenagers.

I would recommend it.

Good luck in finding something.

Helen
The Club Belcekic Beach hotel in Olu Deniz or Club Lykia World, with its own private beach, but more isolated are both good hotels for teens.

In the BB you would need two rooms, but you will have to pay for 4 adults so you might as well get two, as you get two bathrooms, two balconys, two lots of storage and some privacy. We had no problem getting two rooms allocated next door to each other.

Lykia has all sorts of rooms. You could go for a family room or two twins next to each other whatever suits really.

The food in the Belcekic Beach is excellent and the food in Lykia borders on the outstanding considering the volume of people they cater for. (in peak season probably 2000 covers a night over 6 restaurants)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.