Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Does it say how much it would cost to upgrade to All inclusive?.
aldente2010
it says 9 euros pp per day in the info pack,
angelica
Only 3 days to go now. looking forward to the break & daughter getting very excited. Have read on some reviews that there is WiFi in public area of Hotel, can anyone confirm this?.
aldente 2010
its in the reception area, i think it could be in the cafe to,( dont know why its called a cafe its a smoking room really)
have great time, angelica
Thanks again angelica.

Now I have a question regarding Ryanair. We are only booked in for 15kg hold luggage & 10kg hand. I am now panicking as I have just weighed the empty suitcases I was going to use and 1 of them weighs 15kgs before I put anything in it. Do Ryanair make aloowances for the weight of the suitcases over & above the content weight?.
Know its a silly question but was just wondering. Sorry if this is posted in wrong forum but dont have a clue how to start a new thread on the forums.
ALDENTE2010 wrote:

I have just weighed the empty suitcases I was going to use and 1 of them weighs 15kgs before I put anything in it. Do Ryanair make aloowances for the weight of the suitcases over & above the content weight?.
Know its a silly question but was just wondering. Sorry if this is posted in wrong forum but dont have a clue how to start a new thread on the forums.

I'm assuming that's a typo and it's 5 kgs empty!

Your hold baggage weight is the total weight of the case including contents. There is no way any airline would know the weight of every individual case.

luci :wave
Thanks, but I did indeed mean that the suitcase weighs 15kgs empty.
ALDENTE2010 wrote:
Thanks, but I did indeed mean that the suitcase weighs 15kgs empty.

:rofl
PLEASE IGNORE!!!!.

What an IDIOT I am. Was looking at pounds instead of Kilos, sorry.
That's a very heavy case at just under 7kgs. You may be better buying a lightweight holdall to replace that one.

Yes, it is a heavy case so indeed going to replace with a lightweight holdall. sorry for going :offtop
ALDENTE2010 wrote:
Only 3 days to go now. looking forward to the break & daughter getting very excited. Have read on some reviews that there is WiFi in public area of Hotel, can anyone confirm this?.

There's a big room on the right as you go in through the front doors & has commies in there. It is a smoking room/TV lounge. You can take drinks into there but there isn't a bar.
Well todays the day. Flyi ng out from Edinburgh this evening at 7.35pm with Ryanair. Is anyone else on this flight and perhaps staying at The Hotel Amaika for next 2 weeks?.
hi aldente 2010 lucky you . :tup .
have stayed at this hotel a few times had a great time ..dont forget ask for a room overlooking sea 6 floors or higher.
regards j.d..p.s dont forget my stick of rock.. :rofl
Hope you have a great time and don't get stung for excess baggage!

Hi everyone, arrived very early hours this morning. No luggaage excess thankfully. Will post a full review on Hotel when we get back on 10th. So far well impressed for what we paid.
Yes thanks for popping in. Enjoy your holiday.

hoping to go here next month, and need to book transfers, anyone got good recommendations, also what is the place/resort where it is? cheers in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.