Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
went back to hotel amaika 23rd-june -7th july 2012
what a change a year can make,head reception man was very rude and that was on arrival,wasnt just us he was loud and aggressive to clients and staff,
our room was lovely clean and kept clean by the cleaning staff,who work very hard,
the food was ok, but lots of rabbit and fish,(which was cooked fresh on grill in dinning room)
loads of salads every meal
breakfast cakes breads biscuits bacon egg etc there was a wide choice, and served until 10 30, which was good, as we dont rise that early,
couldnt get near pool,as the pool and area very small,
lots more 18-23 this year pool streets beach and hotel,very loud all times of day.
we still had good time.
unfortunately the first day put us off and every time we saw the head receptionist we where guarded.this was the 3rd time here but wounldnt go back again
angelica
  • Edited by angelica 2012-07-18 10:00:09
Sorry to hear about the hote,l Angelica as I've stayed there twice too, & had a good time, but it was a few years ago now.

When you have time would you write a review here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-brava/calella/amaika-hotel/

Many thanks :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.