Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Well I've tried to do a booking on Amona and the site won't let me. I have tried several hotels and no good.

If I were you I would book with someone you have heard of, I usually use booking.com and they have been excellent, so far.
Thanks for your reply. Not even being able to book is definitely not a good sign! Unfortunately booking.com doesn't have any availability at the hotel I wanted - which is how I ended up on a comparison website that led me to Amoma.

Your advice to stick with the tried and tested is good - I'll go with Expedia or booking.com and will just have to pick a different hotel. Shame but not the end of the world!

You could perhaps ring the hotel and ask if there is a vacancy. I think if booking.com haven't got one the others won't either.

Good luck with finding a good hotel that you like.
Sorry for the late reply - I keep running out of day at the moment.

The hotel's rack rates are above my budget and their deals all seem to be for 2 nights and we're going for 3. So I played safe, stuck with a known booking site and booked a hotel I've stayed at before. It's a lovely hotel and the only reason I wanted to change was that my first choice is a little more central. But at least I know what I'm getting!

Thanks again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.