Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
its a good way from Playa Blanca it's nearer Puerto del Carmen. Click on location and it brings up a map and you will see if you click on minus to pull the map out.
Thanks Serena. It must be a separate resort I think, still the villas look lovely.

Doe
Yes Puerto Calero is a resort in itself. It looks like quite an exclusive area when you get there. I never actually went into it but looked nice passing by.
Thanks Ryan, the island is quite small really so if you have a car I guess you can stay most places quite comfortably. I have only stayed in Costa Teguise and Playa Del Carmen so far and was happy with both.

Doe :sun2
I think ( might be right or wrong ) but it was built by the Calero brothers and I believe it a very upmarket nice marina and area , I've seen road signs to it from the LZ 2 on the way to playa Blanca , must make a vist there sometime
Ryan wrote:
Yes Puerto Calero is a resort in itself. It looks like quite an exclusive area when you get there. I never actually went into it but looked nice passing by.
I have an apartment in Puerto Calero. It is a separate resort just outside Puerto del Carmen and you would really need a car, as there is nothing much there. A nice marina, some very expensive high end shops, and some lovely restaurants, but that is it. There is no beach at all.

I'm not sure exactly where the location of these villas are, but am staying the weekend in my apartment, so will have a look about and see where they are.
madsue wrote:
I have an apartment in Puerto Calero. It is a separate resort just outside Puerto del Carmen and you would really need a car, as there is nothing much there. A nice marina, some very expensive high end shops, and some lovely restaurants, but that is it. There is no beach at all.

I'm not sure exactly where the location of these villas are, but am staying the weekend in my apartment, so will have a look about and see where they are.

Than you :)
Have been and checked where these villas are, working on the map on the website. None of the houses have names on them, but they are all good quality villas in the road. There is no sea view as they are toward the back of Puerto Calero.
Thanks Sue, very kind of you to check, most useful.

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.