General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
tenerife booked for march next year first time
Norway for (hopefully) the northern lights in february and Skiathos booked for next June . Still have a week in Kos to go in September.
I have a couple of things booked for 2016 , but still have 3 nights early September in Jersey and 9 nights in Dubai in November this year .
Back to Dubai again in March for a week around the Creek area , I need my winter sun !!
And just booked a few days ago my flights and deposit on a villa in Lanzarote for next June , also have a weekend booked away in the countryside at a stately house with all my family to celebrate my uncles birthday and my ( landmark ) birthday next July !! Will need another week in Lanzarote in September to get over it all !!
I always book about 11 to 10 months ahead if possible or when flight sale prices are on . I like to have 4 flights showing in my MMB page ;)
We have Negril in Jamaica booked for June next year and am looking at destinations for our Sept 16 trip, although have the Dom Rep to look forward to first in just over 4 weeks.
Nice to see all the planning ahead.Good reading this, as looking for ideas for next summer. Going to New York for a week in
October next year, but won't book the flights till around
January.

Andy I think you're right about being organised and getting in as soon as the flights are released.
Form.fuertaventura, i was checking the flights on BA avios site daily, and booked the outward leg as soon as they were released. Kept checking then for the inbound and pounced when I saw them.

Waiting for Easyjet and Ryanair to release their summer flights for next year. I think it should be around october.
I'm always checking reward availability especially for certain flights ;) the others I get in early to get good prices , I wanted 4 seats at the same price for Lanzarote next year as my sister and partner are coming too and already some of the prices are creeping up , I'm guessing that there will be a BA sale around August bank holiday , but I'm sure the price won't go below what I've just paid,
Ive just started a new qualifying year for my reward voucher and I know that will used within a week of getting it !! It always has been !!
I'm perhaps a bit too ultra organised , I'm not easy with off the cuff and last minute , I like everything planned , even had my pre flight hotel and parking for November done about 2 months ago , even meet and greet at Dubai is done !
We know where we are going but booking doesn't open until November.
Hi
Have booked a week in July going to Santa Eulalia, Ibiza taking our Grandaughter with us. Booked early as the apartments which I fancied had a big discount through Thomson. :)
Yes
a wedding in dubrovnik!! doubling up as a ten night holiday
have just come back from his brothers wedding in Cabo roig, in a fabulous place called Rebate
Hope hes no more brothers that are getting wed, id like to pick my own holiday!!
We have Malta in 3 weeks and looking at St Lucia for next year
:sun2
Been giving it some thought. Plan one was for a big family holiday involving 4 generations. But son No 1 announced they have booked for Turkey next year so that plan has to be scratched. France seems to be the favourite at the moment with a bit of touring around. Perhaps extend the tour into Italy or Spain.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.