Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Princess..I shall be in Icmeler on the 12th Sept...Im staying at the Mitos Apts on the canal...Will it be your first time to Icmeler?.
That is very strange, I am also staying at the Mitos, hahaha. no it is not my frist time in Icmeler, I have been three times before but never to these appartments, have you stayed at them before? How long are you going for? :D
Hi Princess..Ive been going to Icmeler for years now..but like you Ive never stayed in the Mitos before, always liked the look of them so thought we would give them a try! Oh i shall be there for 2weeks!! :lol: :pele :pele
We are going Sept but to Dalyan, staying at the Mehtap hotel for the second time, love the area can't wait.
Any one else going ? :D
I am going for 2 weeks aswell Turkishdelight, I cant wait, everything I have read about the Mitoes has been good so Im happy :D I have been to Icmeler three times before, each time staying in the Mirage and then one year in the Intermar at Marmaris. xx
me and my friend will be in marmaris from the 30th August - 13th September :D :D
me amd hubby will be in marmaris on the 15th of september........this is our13th time twice to icmeler rest marmaris we cant wait either.....staying at the ekin hotel in marmaris
we stayed there this year and just loved it
small and friendly :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.