Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
bought one myself papa and considered doing as you have done..... however,,,, you have no real idea who is on this forum and would you really want to use it again after it MAY have been used for any number of illegal activities?
For the sake of a a couple of hundred rupees I threw mine in the dustbin and will get a new one next year.
Paranoid, me ?
not everyone is like that del sometimes we have to have trust in people otherwise what have we got left :que
The card has now been claimed.A simple matter of getting the claimant to send me an S.A.E. I think is sufficient.Plus their user name will link to their I.P. in case of any problems which there will not be.

However I really just wanted to help fellow board members and possibly myself by extending the sim cards life.

If I do not get it back then so what.No problem it will not be the end of the world.

Willing to bet it drops on to my door mat in about 3 weeks from now though.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.