Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Scruggs,

Afraid i can't answer your questions, but am considering returning to Pefkos area next year having been there a couple of times 20 years ago, and would love to return.

When we stayed in Pefkos there was only 2 hotels which we stayed at on 2 consecutive years ... can't remember the name of the first one, but the other was the Pefkos Beach Hotel (happy memories!!) However, would prefer to stay in a villa should we decide to return.

Would you mind me asking the name of the villa you have booked?

Regards,
Pat
We just booked through a normal villa rental company. Probably not the cheapest way of doing it but at least they throw in a hire car and arrange the flights as well.
Having lived on the island for 7 years I would say there isn't much difference between June and August. It's high season in either month. The Quieter months are May and September into early October.

Visitor numbers are certainly down in the last few years due to the economy.

For anyone looking for a private rental I can fully reccommend these apartments in Ialyssos http://www.hotels.com/ho424537/niki-hotel-apartments-rhodes-greece/

Fly Easyjet to Rhodes and rent a car for your stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.